Reincarnation: LTETR Reincarnation: LTETR

Glitch

Game is awesome. Fun, clever and simple. One problem I ran into was a glitch when you kill the first escapee... I killed him too soon or too late and the game practically froze. It made the sound of the guy getting hit by the taxi but there was no animation of it and I couldn't do anything afterwards...

Dress Up Dolly Dress Up Dolly

Extras

The drag script is easy. If you had additional things like a snap feature where the clothes automatically go to the right spot when they are place close enough. This is just a simple thing.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Good game

Its a good game but it seems like a rip-off of Shopping Cart hero.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /481867

Lightbringer777 responds:

Just read the description....
It is intended to be a "rip-off" of both shopping cart hero and hedgehog launch.

I am going to mak 2-3 games heavily inspired by others to see if I make something similar, and learn how to along the way. After that, I'll look into making my "very own" games.

Crossblock Crossblock

Nice

Great game. Got stuck at 39 lol. You should a an undo button so that the player doesn't have to keep restarting the level if they know they've made a mistake.

Meat Extreme Meat Extreme

Cheats

I used the right click glitch through the entire game. There are so many games like this that are easily exploitable.

Snake 360 game Snake 360 game

Modifications

The turning for a small stage is horrible. And the snake grows like half his size after eating one thing wtf is that...

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Awesome Game!

This game is fun to play and the modes are good but I found a little detail problem.
When you select Salad Fingers for Story Mode the yellow box symbolizing that you selected the character is not where it should be.
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/60/n gglitchuz8.png
It is fine in Survival Mode though.

Music Catch Music Catch

Loved it

The game is fun to play and the song is just amazing. The shapes were in sync with the music and that was awesome.
Good work.

Sittin' at a Bar Sittin' at a Bar

Music

Hahaha, the music made me lol.
The game was fun, really hard to take a drink and balance yourself lol.

Space Hockey 3D Airhockey Space Hockey 3D Airhockey

Great Game

As chargingfungus said, it needs less lag... The cameras, replay, controls, motion were all good. You should try and get this game online for multiplayer :)