Super Smash Super Smash

Princess got owned.

The graphics were decent, the sound was good, and the storyline was awesome lol. The only thing you could have done better was the flow of the animation and the smoothness with the timeline. Other than that, good movie.

Making A Piranha Plant Making A Piranha Plant

Awesome

Very detailed and very big. Must have taken a very long time to plan and design.
Good work.

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Awesome

Super simple yet super creative. Good work.

Reincarnation: LTETR Reincarnation: LTETR

Glitch

Game is awesome. Fun, clever and simple. One problem I ran into was a glitch when you kill the first escapee... I killed him too soon or too late and the game practically froze. It made the sound of the guy getting hit by the taxi but there was no animation of it and I couldn't do anything afterwards...

Dress Up Dolly Dress Up Dolly

Extras

The drag script is easy. If you had additional things like a snap feature where the clothes automatically go to the right spot when they are place close enough. This is just a simple thing.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Good game

Its a good game but it seems like a rip-off of Shopping Cart hero.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /481867

Lightbringer777 responds:

Just read the description....
It is intended to be a "rip-off" of both shopping cart hero and hedgehog launch.

I am going to mak 2-3 games heavily inspired by others to see if I make something similar, and learn how to along the way. After that, I'll look into making my "very own" games.